Dentsply Cavitron 124 SPS is a dental ultrasonic scaler that produces 30,000 microscopically small strokes per second and the heaviest calculus deposits on teeth while providing exceptional operator and patient comfort.
SPS Technology in a sleeker, smaller size. SPS Techology maintains power so scaling effectiveness is maintained at decreased power setting/The extended low-power range for comfortable subgingival scaling. The foot pedal boost control allows for the quick removal of tenacious calculus. 30K frequency features a shorter, lightweight handpiece compatible with all Cavitron 30K Inserts.
- SPS technology automatically adjusts system power to enable consistent insert stroke while allowing quick insert changes
- Blue Zone setting (an extended low power range)
- Sterilizable handpiece
- Megentic handpiece holder on top of unit
- Powerful and effective ultrasonic scaling
- Adjust insert strokes quickly and easily
- Handpiece can be temporarily stored on top of the unit during procedures.
- Power requirements:
- 100-240 V, 50-60Hz, 2A
- Water pressure:
- 20-40 PSIG
- Weight (oz.):