Asiga Max 3D Printer is the world’s most advanced digital dental 3D printer that provides outstanding productivity in a small footprint. With 62μm HD print accuracy, the Asiga MAX is optimized for orthodontics, crown & bridge, surgical guides, dental versions, custom trays, and partial dentures in laboratory and clinical surroundings. All Asiga printers are open to materials from any provider for optimum flexibility and market.
The Asiga 3D printer scope boasts an open material system, which means resins from third-party providers are compatible for maximum versatility and market. Instead of an SLA which uses a laser, the Asiga range utilizes a DLP light source which results in fine detail that is far superior from the X, Y resolution with the added bonus that an LED is less prone to collapse. The Asiga LED carries a 5-year warranty, which speaks volumes to the reliability.
The printer features a small footprint and 62 µm HD print precision, according to the company. In addition, it comes equipped with WiFi connectivity and a touchscreen interface, as well as automated support generation. Materials from any provider can be used with the printer.
The Asiga Max 3D Printer can be utilized for orthodontics, dental versions, custom trays, surgical guides, bridges and crowns, and partial denture frameworks.
The reliable Asiga MAX is available to materials from any provider, offering flexibility. It includes lifetime technical support, WiFi connectivity, automated support creation along with also a touchscreen interface.
Asiga Max 3D Printer Advantages :
• compact desktop solution
• UV-LED projector equipped with HD chip
• the wavelength of 385 nm
• DLP technology for high build speed in layers of 1 μm
• 62 μm xy-resolution
• RFID chip indicates when to exchange the tray
• continuous adjustment of layer thickness
• light sensor for consistent projector performance
and uniform resin curing
• SPS™: Smart-Positioning-System Technology
for precise print results
• monitoring of filling volume
• web-based control and monitoring
• wireless network
• interactive operation via touchscreen
• coordinated material range
• individual support for the entire service life
• on-site commissioning