Programat P510 come with big 7 inch colour touch display and membrane keyboard and alsp integrated infrared thermal camera measures the temperature directly on the surface of the fired object
- Programat infrared technology for up to 25 % faster firing results at simultaneously higher quality;
- QTK2 heating muffle with SiC bottom reflector for a homogeneous heat distribution and outstanding firing results;
- Automatic temperature calibration (ATK2) with two reference points ensures an very precise calibration;
- Vacuum pump control with double-valve technology for low-noise and power-saving operation;
- Optical status display (OSD) informs about the actual operational status by using different colors;
- Energy-saving technology enables up to 40 % power saving in standby mode;
- Power fail save system bridges short-time powercuts up to 10 seconds;
- Multi media functions like e.g. videos, MP3 and pictures;
- LAN, USB and audio connection as well as integrated SD card reader;
- Remote diagnosis via data file or internet.
32.0 x 49.5 x 32.0 cm without object tray, 39.5 x 49.5 x 32.0 cm with object tray; 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz; power input max. 8.5 A; max. firing temperature 1200 °C; firing chamber ø 90 mm, height 80 mm; 18.7 kg; white.
Programat P510 complete with power cable; vacuum hose; tray for fired objects; SiC firing table; firing tray set 2; automatic temperature control set ATK2 (sample for testing); spare fuses; USB download cable; USB stick; display cleaning cloth and tongs support